- SecPanel serves as a GUI for managing and running SSH (Secure Shell) and SCP (Secure Copy) connections.
- Note: SecPanel is not a new implementation of the SecureShell protocol or the ssh software-suite.
- SecPanel sits on top of SSH software-suites and supports the SSH.com and the OpenSSH-version. You may get information about these programs at http://www.ssh.com respectively at http://www.openssh.com.
- SecPanel is written entirely in pure Tcl/Tk and does not need any extensions but it requires version 8.x of Tcl and Tk.
- SecPanel is free software and is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. See the file COPYING and notes in the source code for details.